Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fran Drescher Has Some Colorful Things To Say About Reality Television! Oh BTW, Her Cousin?s A Real Housewife! Awk-Ward!

fran drescher real housewives

We all know reality isn?t the golden child of television, but�Fran Drescher�is calling it how she sees it ? relatives in it or not!

After her cousin�Aviva Drescher�joined the�Real Housewives of New York, Fran was asked her opinion on the subject, and here?s what she said:

I would never [do a reality show].

First of all, I don?t like them. It appeals to the lowest common denominator. It?s not really reality, because they have to have conflict in them to have people sitting there.

I?ve never flipped a table in my life. I?m scared to admit it, but one of my cousins is one of the new�Housewives�of New York.

Ouch!!

Does Fran have an issue with reality tv or her�cousin???

[Image via�WENN.]

Perezhilton.com

Movies Of 2010 New Movie Trailers At The Movies Atlas Shrugged Movie Download Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment