Saturday, April 28, 2012

FREAK-est Links

Matteo says:

I just listened to the ?lottery loophole? podcast. Prize Linked Savings accounts sound like a great tool to help the economy.

However, I was dispirited by the interview with the ?treasury guy?. I could go negative on him, since it?s his responsibility to fight for economic health, but I would rather just crush his point of view with 500,000 signatures on a petition.

It would be great if Freakonomics staff would craft a petition on Change.org around this topic. I would definitely like the option to choose a PLS account at my local bank.

Thumb up0Thumb down0

How To Get Edu Links Edu Backlinks Service Backlinks Service Link Building Services Edu Backlinks Buy Edu Backlinks Get Edu Backlinks Get Edu Links Buy Edu Links Edu Links

No comments:

Post a Comment