Saturday, April 28, 2012

His Love ~ Guest Post by Jessica

When Raquel asked me to guest-post, I was so excited and honored. I'm going to try and do her beautiful blog justice by talking about something that has been touching my heart lately.
Our God is amazing. He knows exactly what we need, and He loves us so much, that He wants to give us everything our heart desires, (as long as it's not bad for us.) He's a good King, amen? But we don't always show our gratitude very well. I know at least for myself, that I don't spend near enough time thanking him for the things He has given me and my family.
He has given me six, wonderful siblings, and two, loving parents. He has given me good food, clean water, clothes, and so many other possessions that I don't even need, for the past 18 years. And even now, He is blessing my jewelry business in ways I had not even imagined.�
I am in awe of His love, and often ashamed at how I can so easily sweep Him under the rug.
That is where His Grace and forgiveness comes in. Another luxury I do not deserve is that no matter how often I stumble or drift away, He always helps me find my way back to His perfect path. And when I come back, covered in the muck and mud of the world, His arms are open wide to take me in, and He washes me clean with the blood of the Lamb.
There is no greater love than His. A God who loves His people so much that He sent his only, perfect �Son to die a gruesome, painful death, so that His children would not have to suffer the eternal consequences of their mistakes. Nowhere in any other religion or faith is there a God like that, because He is the One, True God.
I was feeling so ashamed of myself just the other day. I have not been spending much time with him, or talking about Him, near enough. I prayed, and I asked for His forgiveness. And when I opened my Bible, this is the first thing I read:
If you have strayed from Him, know that He is waiting for you with open arms. He is willing and ready -- anxious, even -- to forgive you, and shower you with his love.
__________________________________________________________________________
Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm eighteen, and the oldest of eight. I am a bookaholic who is not looking for treatment. Some call me an artist. I �blog, play the guitar, and design jewelry. A few of my favorite things include photography, poetry, chocolate, dogs, roller coasters, friends, laughter and rain. Yeshua is my Intended, my Saviour, and my King. To Him be the glory in all that I do.

Buy Edu Backlinks Get Edu Backlinks Get Edu Links Buy Edu Links Edu Links How To Get Edu Links Edu Backlinks Service Backlinks Service Link Building Services Edu Backlinks

No comments:

Post a Comment