Friday, January 20, 2012

?Alcatraz? Series Premiere (VIDEO REVIEW)

I completely agree with Dennis on this. The pilot wasn't as interesting as the hype made it out to be, there really wasn't much that caught my attention. I actually found it kind of hard to sit there through the entire two hours, which is a shame considering that I was really looking forward to this show. I'm with you both though, and I will give it a few more episodes before placing a final judgment. As far as Hurley feeling out of place, I'm thinking that may be just because we're used to the big lovable character that is Hurley from Lost. Maybe in time, we'll get used to it.

I guess if there's anything to look forward to, it will be what actually happened to the prisoners. What caused their disappearances, and more importantly, how or why are they coming back.

You guys are still doing a bang-up job. I've been following you guys for quite some time and just got a new twitter account, so naturally, you guys were one of my first follows. I actually won an Avatar Movie Poster in a thing you guys ran, so I'm big fans. Keep it up. :b

Google Movies List Of Movies Movie Movie Theater Recent Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment