Thursday, January 26, 2012

Girl to Boy


Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?
Boy: No.

Girl: Would you wipe away the tears when I?m sad?
Boy: Never.

Girl: Will you still love me when I look my worst?
Boy: Nope.

Girl: At least you?re honest. :(
Boy: I wouldn?t pick you up if you fell because...
I would catch you before you even hit the ground....?
I wouldn?t wipe away your tears because... I?ll make sure there?s nothing for you to ever be sad about....? I wouldn?t love you when you look your worst because... �that?s impossible. You always look you?re best, even when you think you don?t.....? I love you more than anything, always remember that......?

---

Sorry, readers...just having one of my moments! ;)

You Again Movie Best Movie Newly Released Movies Movie Trailers 2011 Country Strong Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment