Friday, January 20, 2012

Anna Tooze Fine Art

Remember this beautiful person?? ^
Who also happens to be one of my closest and dearest friends...
who gave me this SUPER amazing PURPLE purse for Christmas?!?!��
(I can't find a picture of it at the moment, so...just be patient :P)
And in case you didn't know...she is an amazing artist.� Like, seriously amazing.� Just about as amazing as you can get.
And she just recently got her website and Etsy shop set up for her artwork!
I am so excited for her to be able to start doing this, and was totally adamant on posting about it here on God's Daughter.
So, I am counting on all my readers to make her shop excel in traffic and be sure to leave comments on her website ;)� Understand?




All photo rights reserved by Anna Tooze Fine Art

Okay, now go visit her websites!!!

Oh, and one more thing...

How would you guys like Anna to sponsor a giveaway for me, here on God's Daughter??� Would you be interested in having one of her art pieces are your very own??

Comment and let me know ;)

New Movies In Theaters Now 2010 Movie Releases You Again Movie Best Movie Newly Released Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment