Sunday, February 5, 2012

Attributes of a Relationship...

�Relationships take a lot of work.� And it doesn?t matter what kind.
From a husband and wife?to brother and sister?to boyfriend and girlfriend?to friend and friend.
They are each different, but at the same time, they have many similarities.�
The three most important attributes in any relationship are (not necessarily in order):
If you can?t trust the other individual in your relationship?you ain?t going nowhere.� Trust is something that has to be earned?and when you have it, it is something to keep.
And most importantly, love.
There?s a verse in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 13:1-2 that has always made me stop and realize how important love really is.
?If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.� If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.?
Without love, there is nothing.� Because God is love.� And without God, we wouldn?t be here.
Now just because you have these three block of foundation in your relationship, doesn?t mean that it will never falter?or get damaged?or that you?ll be friends for the rest of your life without ever having a disagreement.
Relationships take time to build.� Relationships are fragile.� But most importantly, when relationships get bruised and battered, sometimes it only makes the two people stronger.
Very recently, there was a huge misunderstanding between me and a couple friends.� I had told them something and I guess I just hadn?t said it right, because they took offense and thought I meant something else (and I didn?t) and?well?anyway.� It was a big mess.� I felt physically sick because of all of it.� And my friends were really, really mad at me.� I couldn?t get a hold of them for the longest time, but finally, I asked if we could just meet up in person somewhere and get all this cleared out of the way because I could not stand being like this!!� So we did.� We got together and I just asked them to forgive me and explained that what I had said was not what I actually meant (gotta work on my communication skills there :P ) and that I loved both of them very much.� Needless to say, there was a lot of crying and hugging (girls get emotional, okay?) and now?I seriously think that that little bruise on our friendship only caused it to grow stronger.
Oh and in closing?let me leave you with this quote that my friend (yes, that ^ one) found on Pinterest:
(oh!� That?s something we SO have in common.� We?re, like, Pinterest addicts :P)
�Oh and we really like this one too:

(okay, I just made that up all by myself ^!!� I?m brilliant!! :P)
Just remember to treasure your friendships.
Get through the tough times in life.
And never leave each other?s side.
Oh!� And always remember this verse:
(which happens to be a favorite of a friend of mine;)
?A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.?

Gamos Dress Taeyang Gamos Dresses Gamos Favors Gamos Flowers Gamos Gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment