Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oregon Rain

�Being the little country gal that I am, and coming from (well, you all probably know this already, but I?m just going to say it anyway?) one of the most legit states in the U.S., there is one thing that I?ve come to know as just a part of life. And something I have come to love.
If you were to ask someone (from Oregon) what our state is most known for?you would most likely get one of the three answers:
Okay, that would be from some Oregonians. And most of those probably aren?t even real ones (as in, they weren?t born here).
But the TRUE-hearted, loyal, Oregonian lovers would answer with ones more like these:
Oregon is most known for:
{I'm not 100% sure that this ^ photo was taken in Oregon...but I wouldn't really doubt it ;)}
Oh and check out this cool tree house...
�Yes, I?m sure you noticed that I put ?rain? in there. Well, it?s not a lie that Oregon does have a lot of rain. But honestly, I love it! And I don?t understand how some people can dislike it so much.
�{I love this photo...so much.� I don't know why...}
�It makes everything look bright, clean and fresh?(except dirt?which turns into mud?which is something I heartily dislike :/ )
{about this pic ^...Converse AND rain...for the win!}
{such an elegant picture!}
�And seriously? Who doesn?t love dancing in the rain?
{Seriously?� This picture is too beautiful for words...}
Oh! And you wanna know one of the biggest things I like about it?
When it?s late at night?and I?m snuggled deep under my sheets, blankets and comforter?and the house is warm from the woodstove?
And the rain is pounding outside.
It makes me feel safe. It reminds me how much I take for granted the warmth and coziness of my home. Rain is a good reminder.
So?yeah?there?s my little random post about Oregon rain. I?ve felt pretty awful about not doing many interesting posts lately. I think I?m suffering a bit from writer?s block. :/ So?I won?t feel hurt if you leave a comment telling me to ?get with the program and post something out-of-this-world amazing?!! :)
Love you all! Wish you could come to Oregon and visit me?

chinese astrology horoscope chinese astrology in alexandria chinese astrology in books chinese astrology romance compatibility chinese astrology sabrina liao

No comments:

Post a Comment