Friday, February 3, 2012

Bruce Jenner Was The Last To Know About Kim?s Split From Kris Humphries

Bruce Jenner Was The Last To Know About Kim's Split From Kris Humphries

Whoops. Someone forgot to tell Bruce.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians�star and former Olympian�Bruce Jenner�reveals that even though he?s�Kim Kardashian?s stepdad and helped her raise her, he was still the last to know about her split fromKris Humphries.

Not only that, but he had to find out from watching television!!! Daaaamn.

Jenner says:

?Actually, I found out she was getting divorced by hearing about it on the news and stuff. I was like, the last to know. But I could hear telephone conversations in other rooms happening and I knew something was up but I didn?t know it was that bad until after.

I have given them advice through out the years, but in this particular case I kept my mouth shut. I didn?t want to? you don?t get involved in�love. Just hope for the best.

My only advice to her is? Kim, she?s really such a great, great kid. She?s always been that way. Smart, intelligent, extraordinarily hardworking and I hope nothing but the best for her and so I just said, ?Just continue. You?re going to take a lot of heat for this. Just continue to be the same good person you?ve always been.? And I think she has and I said, ?that?s about all you can do right now.??

Good advice, Bruce. Too bad Kim and your wife�Kris Jenner�weren?t cool enough to let you know what was going on even though you?re like, oh you know, family.

Man, the guy even walked her down the aisle too. Harsh.

[Image via�WENN.]

http://perezitos.com

Advertisement

Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss At Home Healthy Recipes For Your Nutritional Type Healthy Recipes From The Heart Of Our Home Healthy Recipes Healthy Eating Healthy Recipes Indian

No comments:

Post a Comment