Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just Be There

I have been amazed at how many opportunities the LORD has given me to mentor/ ?counsel? some of my friends.� He has really been teaching me how amazing a ministry it is to just be available.� And let people know that you are there for them to talk to.
Some of the people who have contacted me, are ones whom I met through my blog.� Or I would suddenly get a random e-mail from someone, asking me for advice on what I would do in such-and-such a situation.
One of my most amazing experiences happened only recently.� The LORD used me to reach a brother in Christ who had suffered from cutting himself in the past?and who felt that he needed to do it again, to relieve his emotional pain.� I stayed up really late, praying with him and asking that he stop and realize what he was about to do and how he would later regret it.� I didn?t hear back from him for a few minutes, but when he finally wrote me back, he told me that if it hadn?t have been for me, that he would?ve cut himself.
I started crying.� I was in awe that God has used me to keep my friend from harming himself.� If I hadn?t have been talking to him?if he hadn?t felt that he could trust me in telling me this?if I had realized that it was late and just gone to bed?if I had left?
Something bad would?ve happened.
God used me in a way that I had no idea I could be used!!� So many times, an opportunity arises just because we are there ? because we gain people?s trust and love.� Don?t let opportunities pass you by to help, encourage and bless someone.� God will use you as He sees fit, but for now, just be there.
If any of my readers out there need prayer or just someone to talk to, please do NOT be afraid to e-mail me. (miss.raquel316@gmail.com)� I check my e-mail every day and every single e-mail in my inbox makes me happy and excited ? to know that someone took the time to drop me a note. :) ��
?Therefore encourage one another and build up on another, just as you also are doing.?
Love to all my dear readers!!� You guys are amazing.

PS: And yes, my friend is receiving professional counseling. :)� Thank you for your concerned comments.

Movies Online Free Latest Movies Watch Movie Online Movies On Line Movies On Dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment