Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Vampire Diaries ?Bringing Out The Dead? Season 3 Episode 13 (VIDEO REVIEW)

Amazing ep! My favorite part was when all of the Originals appeared in the living room.

I've never been able to predict things on this show, but I was actually right that his mother was in the coffin!

I agree that Candice did an amazing job (as always).

I'm really excited about this Stefan/Damon/Elena love triangle and I hope all of the tension between the characters lasts.

I thought it was interesting when Stefan asked Elena if she has asked Damon who he has killed lately. Is it at all possible that Damon is killing off vamp hunters in order to make sure that Stefan is kept safe? While Damon knows that Alaric has the ring, Alaric has been having trouble with it, and he needed Damon's blood last time.

Gamos Cake Toppers Gamos Cakes Gamos Centerpiece Gamos Centerpieces Gamos Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment