Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger

I got to see 'Captain America' in theaters...
Not only because I like watching movies in theaters, but because this movie is epic enough to watch in theaters.
Steve Rogers/Captain America
I think Chris did a really, really good job!!� And honestly, I hadn't really heard of him before seeing this movie.
Then afterwards, I was like 'Oh yeah!� He's in 'The Notebook' and 'The Fantastic Four'.'� AND he's gonna be in a new movie called 'What's Your Number?'

I think they did a good job on putting Chris' head on a little body...
A some parts in the movie, I was thinking 'How are they gonna get him looking so good to play Captain America?� This guy is puny!'
On thing I noticed right away was how deep Steve Rogers' voice is...inside this little, tiny guy. :)� But he went from being this ^

(Oh and I think this ^ is a really cool picture, so I just decided to post it :)
�(You may recognize her from 'Mansfield Park')
�I loved this girl.� It's not often that you see a girl in a movie that isn't a feminist and wants to be 'up and out there' with the guys.
Yes, she can fight if need be.
But she let the men do it...

unless they needed her, of course. ;)
She had beautiful red lipstick!!� Loved that!� And her hair was adorable too.
�And yes, there is a kiss!!� Just to throw that out there. ;)� Don't worry!!

�James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes
This guy ^ was...really cool.
If it wasn't for him, there wouldn't really be that much bad language in this movie, but...he made me laugh constantly :)� Tommy Lee is a great actor!
Okay, so on a scale of 1 to 10...
I would rate this movie and 10.� Definitely.
Oh, and there are TONS more really cool actors who are in here...
Toby Jones (he plays in Amazing Grace)
Richard Armitage (Mr. Thornton from North and South)
JJ Field (Mr. Tilney from Northanger Abbey)
So yeah, those are just other reasons you need to go see this movie. ;)
But I have three questions for you...
#1 - Have you seen this movie?
#2 - What did you like the best about it?
#3 - How would you rate it?

Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment