Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Taylor Lautner Speaks on Abduction, Growing Up

Taylor Lautner has never been more excited than he is right now.

These are the actor's exact words, as expressed to our friends at Movie Fanatic, when asked about the September 23 opening of Abduction, Lautner's first feature role since Twilight.

At Abduction Premiere

"This movie was very different than anything I?d done before," Taylor said. "It was challenging. I knew it would challenge me and that?s why I was attracted to do it. But it was a lot of fun. Breaking Dawn right after that was even more challenging. My character goes through so much in the first installment of the last two movies. So I?m definitely growing and I couldn?t have done it alone."

What about working with rumored girlfriend Lily Collins? Lautner says he "can?t wait for people to see" the young actress in the film.

Visit Movie Fanatic now to read A LOT more from Lautner, including how and why he says he's grown "quite a bit" and decide: Will you go see Abduction?

[Photo: WENN.com]

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment