Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Featured Follower + Photo challenge link up = Random Post...


�...that I know you all love ;)

So...I was a 'Featured Follower' over at The Nerve of Verve (which I am so honored for!)...and there's a little survey thing that goes along with it.� Well, it's not exactly a survey, but...I just have to put together some random stuff and then send the link to...uh...okay, nevermind.
But anyway, since I've never been a Featured Follower before, I'm not exactly sure what my post should look like, but...I hope you'll bear with me and enjoy it (to say the least)! :)

The rule(s):
rite a summery of you, your family, things you enjoy doing etc...

Okay, you can basically find out everything about me on my 'About Miss Raquel' page, but...I'll try doing a short summary here :)

I am homeschooled and graduating next spring!! :)��
I have two amazing parents and am the second-oldest of 7 children.
This ^ is my good-lookin' big bro, Noah ?
�My four adorable lil' sisters...?
L-R: Grace, Prisky, Eunice, and Lydia
and my ham of a lil' bro, Josiah ?
(I have completed my first novel...it is currently at a publisher's :)
working and riding with horses...

This list goes on... :) (you can find out more on my page :)
Oh!!� And I'm also linking up for a photo challenge
So yeah...hope you enjoyed this post :)

Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment