Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guest Bloggers

Good morning everyone. I have a new feature that I?m going to be introducing today, hopefully you?ll all enjoy it? I?m going to start occasionally featuring some guest bloggers here.

Not simply to do like a ?blogger exchange? though, what I have in mind is that these folks can bring an interesting spin, or angle on movies or being a movie fan than I can. For example, our first guest blogger is ?Jersey?, her post is right below this one. I?m sure you?ve all seen her around here. Jersey?s from Italy, so I was curious, what?s it like being a fan of American Movies? yet living in a different country? She was kind enough to write us up a post about it!

See, that?s the kind of thing I find interesting, yet I?d never really be able to come up with myself. So every month or two, we?re going to open the doors for one of our friends, and let them have the floor. Hopefully you?ll enjoy it. If you?re one of our visitors here, and you blog yourself, you can email me your ideas at fogsmoviereviews@gmail.com, I?m looking forward to hearing them :D

Please help me out and be sure to show all of our guests plenty of courtesy, ok? Leave a comment or two, and above all else, give their blogs a click through when you?re done reading! See what they have going on!!

. Bookmark the

.

Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment