Friday, October 7, 2011

That's What Friends Are For


If you do not like pictures, you may just wanna close this browser window.
Because there are tons in this post ;)
On Friday, I got to hang out with my friend, Michelle.
We had to drive around to a few places...run some errands, etc...
That evening we all met up at the Bridgeport theater to watch:

I spent Friday night with my dear friend, Breana...
and Saturday, I got her all to myself!! (well, for a few hours...the morning and afternoon, and then a couple other church friends barged in ;)
These are some photos that Alfonzo captured on our little outing.
We went to a delightful little coffee house (that Bre really likes!) called Ava's.


�We shared a German Chocolate Cheesecake...heavenly!
And of course, we had to have our coffee. ;)
Then we headed to Bridgeport (where we had been the night before) and I got some GORGEOUS shots of my GORGEOUS friend!!?
She is so...talented in being a model!!
I love the perspective of this picture.
�Even when she's being goofy, she's still beautiful.



�Smelling the pretty flower...

�I just had to play around with this ^ picture more than once! :D

�Posing with the models...I think Bre totally outdoes them, don't you?
�Alfonzo wanted to get a picture of us together...in the mirror.� (He loves mirrors!)


�Gah!!� She has a perfect profile!!� Come to think of it...just about all my friends do. :P
Then, we went to Anthropology...
had to get a few snaps there ;)


Isn't that pillow just perfect??� I'd take a different colored chair, though.� Just sayin'! :D



This was a fluffly white afghan or something...I'm not sure what it was! Anyway, it was fun to take this picture :D

The word 'Paris' caught my eye!! ;)

Comforters hanging on display.� Purrrty!
Don't you love all the colors this store has in it??
These horse statues are huge, so appreciate my effort in trying to get a good photo :P haha




Just seeing this sign, made me do it...
For some reason, I really like this shot.
She was turning her head to look at me, but the focus is good and I think she looks sassy-friendly. :)

Yes, okay, so I played around with color effects. :D

These were real bamboo trees!!
�Okay, isn't she just beautiful??� I can't say it enough!!
Love you, Bre!!� Thanks for such an amazing time.
Happy birthday!!� I pray that the LORD blesses you with many more years of life...so I can still call you my friend for many years to come.
�By the way, today is Bre's birthday...wouldn't hurt to leave a comment wishing her a happy one ;)

Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

No comments:

Post a Comment