Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!

Today is a very special person's birthday...

God blessed me enough in just sending me to my family as the second-born...not the oldest.
Then, I wouldn't have an older brother.
I know so many girls who wish they had an older brother, and every time I hear a girl say that, I just thank God that I have my own.
Noah, you have been more of a blessing to me than you will ever know.
Hugged me when I need to be.
Reprimanded me when I had to be.
Counseled me when I needed to be.
Listened to me...even when I just babbled on and on.
You are such an amazing man of God!!� And I am more than honored to call you my brother.
I know that you will go far in life.� Your love for the LORD makes that obvious.� You have high hopes and dreams and I have faith in you.
Thank you for having fun with me...
For putting up with my goofy-ness. :P
For introducing me to Yogurtland.
For going on walks with me...
And letting me take your picture! (you are so dang good-looking!!)
�For letting me come places with you...and for all the driving that you've done for me.� (I promise I'll make it up to you someday ;)
�For letting Jacque do a brother-sister photoshoot with us.
I will treasure these pictures forever!! <3

Thank you for being the�
H-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!

Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment