Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Issues Statement, Refuses to Be Made an Example Of

Lindsay Lohan is sick of the lies dammit.

Not long after various sources reported that the professional trainwreck had been given the boot from her community service program and gotten in trouble for a failure to attend court-mandated therapy sessions, Lindsay took to Twitter and defended her record, writing:

"I am not to be made an example of anymore."

Busted Lindsay Lohan

She continued: "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state.

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."

Lohan will plead her case to a judge next week during a status hearing. Still no word, though, on what the heck is going on with her teeth these days.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment