Monday, October 24, 2011

How Romantic I {Really} Am

Every time I see a guy with a bouquet of flowers, I squeal (sometimes aloud?but if he?s nearby, usually just under my breath).

---

Whenever I see a guy give his coat to a girl, I sigh.
{and no, I couldn't find a picture for this...:P}

---

Whenever I hear a really cute love song, I squeal.

---


The other day, a friend of mine showed me a painting that he?s going to be doing (this ^ isn't it).� I made a scene in front of his family, freaking out about how adorable it (the reference) was, that I wanted the painting when he was done, etc.� Finally I stopped, after realizing that everyone in the room was staring at me.� ?Sorry!� Okay, I?ll shut up now.?��
(Needless to say, I?m gonna be getting that painting ;)
{I'm gonna try finding out what the name of that painting is...}

---

I have a Playlist on my iPad called ?Love Songs?.

---

Whenever I hear a romantic quote/saying/poem, I squeal.

---

I, literally, go around asking couples that I know to tell me about how they met, how he proposed, the wedding, etc.

---

Whenever I pass a wedding dress store, my heart flutters.

---

When I see a couple holding hands, I stuff one of mine in my pocket.

---

When I see a cute couple, I automatically start thinking up cute poses that they should do for a photo.

---

I have to put a hand over my mouth (to keep myself from screaming) whenever I watch a romantic movie and ?the kiss? comes around.

---

I love writing romantic articles on my blog?

I hope you all enjoy reading them. :P

Free Movies Download Current Movies Local Movies Tangled Movie Burlesque Movie Movie Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment